Religious Sights in Sari
Thursday , Dec 21 , 2017
- Emamzadeh Yahya (son of Imam Moosa-ibn Jafar)
- Emamzadeh Abbas (son of Imam Moosa-ibn Jafar)
- Emamzadeh Abdollah, Koula
- Masjed-e-Jaame’ Mosque (constructed before Islam by Zoroastrians, where many important kings and heroes of Persia such as Iraj, Tur, Salm, Fereydun, Sohrab (son of Rostam) that Ferdowsi recalls them in shahnameh are buried near this place).
- Emam-Sajjad Mosque (formerly Shah-Qazi, initially was called Marqad-‘Ala-Adolleh School but Rostam Shah Qazi reconstructed it in 1169 and renamed it to Shah-Qazi during the Qaznavi era)
- Haaj Mostafa Khan Mosque (Sourteci)
- Reza Khan Mosque (Hozeh Elmiyeh)
- Molla-Majd-Addin Place
- Shazdeh-Hossein Place
- Pahneh-Kalla Place.